The Fashion Film Festival Chicago (FFFC) announced today, the jury for the upcoming 2015 Festival Competition. The jury -- a diverse group of industry leaders -- consists of a television show host and personality, film festival founder/director, international fashion stylists, award winning fashion designers and entrepreneurs, photographers, filmmakers, and fashion bloggers.
“This group is an exciting addition to the Festival as their diverse backgrounds and interests will bring varying perspectives and thoughtful opinions when evaluating the submissions,” said Patsy Campbell, founder of the Fashion Film Festival Chicago.
The following is a list of the 2015 Festival jurors:
- Whitney Reynolds is host and personality for the PBS television program ‘The Whitney Reynolds Show’.
- Emma Michalak is an actor, independent filmmaker, and the founder, president and director of programming for the Princeton Film Festival.
- Erika Degraffinreaidt is founder and senior fashion stylist of French Vendette'.
- Eric Kipp is president and creative director of Eric Kipp Custom Clothiers Company.
- Darrell A. White is a photographer and the owner of Darel Photography specializing in wedding, fashion, portrait and industrial photography.
- Chan C. Smith is a freelance professional videographer, independent filmmaker, and visual storyteller from Chicago, IL.
- Katelyn Pankoke is the designer and creative director behind Chicago-based bridal line Elaya Vaughn.
- Nicki Brashear is the found of Fashionista Chicago, a style hub with a special focus on emerging independent designers and hidden boutiques.